- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs approx 4-6
- 2 eggs
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 T parsley
- ½ c panko bread crumbs
- ½ c finely grated parmesan set aside some for garnish
- 4 T butter melted
- Combine the eggs, garlic and parsley together and pour over the chicken. For best results, put in the refrigerator and marinate for 30 – 60 minutes.
- Combine the panko and parmesan. Dredge the chicken into the panko and cheese mixture.
- Place in a 390 degree air fryer.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Flip. Continue cooking for another 10 minutes, until done.
- Remove from the air fryer and brush with the melted butter, and sprinkle with reserved parmesan cheese.