The absolute easiest recipe you’ll every find for delicious, tender, juicy turkey wings. You won’t believe how simple these come together and how flavorful they are. Make them. Take a picture. Tag me. Eat them! (In that order!! )
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 turkey wings parts
- 1 cup celery cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion but into chunks
- 10 garlic gloves
- Cajun seasoning use a lot!!
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash turkey wing pieces well (salmonella is real!!).
- Coat the turkey wings lightly with olive oil.
- Season well with Cajun seasoning. Don’t skimp…turkey needs flavor!!
- Place cut celery, onions and garlic on the bottom of your baking dish.
- Place seasoned turkey wings on top of vegetables.
- In a measuring cup or bowl, combine the cornstarch with the chicken broth. Stir until the cornstarch is completely incorporated.
- Pour the chicken broth into the cooking dish around the sides. Try not to pour directly on top of the wings so the seasoning isn’t disturbed.
- Cover with foil and bake for approximately 2 hours.
- Remove from oven, admire your handiwork, spoon the gravy over the top of the turkey wings.