- 1 seedless watermelon, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 limes (to squeeze the juice)
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- Lightly brush both sides of the watermelon with vegetable oil, and place directly on the hot grill.
- After 2 – 3 minutes, flip the watermelon over and continue cooking for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- When grill lines appear and watermelon is done, remove from heat and top with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Sprinkle cilantro and salt (to taste).
- Serve and enjoy immediately.