Easy BBQ Baked Chicken
I don't know about you, but despite my best plans, very frequently I end up not knowing what to make for dinner! Sometimes - especially during the school year - it can seem impossible to get dinner on the table. One of the keys to successful meal planning is having a backup plan. One of my favorite backup plans is this easy bar-b-que baked chicken recipe.I love this recipe because the chicken tastes like you've been in the kitchen cooking all day, when the truth is you mixed up a few key ingredients and bake it! So the next time you're under the gun to feed the fam, and you're not sure what to do, try this! I promise the only problem you'll have is that you'll want to eat it more often!What's your go-to meal? What's your backup plan? Share...I need some new ideas! 🙂
- 10 individual Chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 1/3 cup Bar-B-Que Seasoning
- 1 cup Bar-B-Que Sauce
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt (more or less to taste)
- Wash and pat dry chicken thighs. Place in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Add bar-b-que seasoning.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken (about 3 - 4 Tbsp)
- Stir chicken with seasoning to coat the chicken fully (hands are best!)
- Place chicken in a lightly sprayed baking dish (I used 13x9 in this recipe)
- Place chicken next to each other. It's ok if the chicken touches (that's a good thing!)
- Bake at 400 degrees for ~25 mins.
- Remove chicken from the oven, and drizzle with bar-b-que sauce until all chicken is covered.
- Return to oven, bake at 400 degrees for an additional 10 - 15 minutes (or until done).
- Serve and Enjoy!