- 6 cups corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 - 4 Tbsp AP flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp cayenne, optional to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 7 slices bacon, cut up into small pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook bacon until 90% done.
- Add onions.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp of flour. Combine
- Add bacon and onion mixture to corn. Combine well.
- Stir in milk, cheese, seasonings. Combine well.
- Transfer to lightly spray baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.