- 1 pineapple, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash cayenne (optional)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Melt brown sugar, butter and cinnamon together. Be sure the brown sugar is fully dissolved.
- Lightly brush both sides of the pineapple with vegetable oil, and place directly on the hot grill.
- After 2 – 3 minutes, flip the pineapple over and continue cooking for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- When grill lines appear and pineapple is done, remove from heat and brush with brown sugar, butter and cinnamon mixture.
- Top with a dash of cayenne pepper, if using.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.