- 1 lb cooked bacon, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and combine. It’s okay if the batter is a little lumpy.
- When the batter is mixed, fold in the bacon, eggs and cheese.
- Scoop the batter into the waffle maker and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- When done cooking, top with butter, syrup and powder sugar (whatever you’d like)!