Nothing says party time like Brie. Step it up several levels to warm baked Brie and all of a sudden, you’re a super star! This recipe is like an explosion of flavors, that work so well together, it’s almost hard to believe how beautifully they all get along. Every now and then the stars align, and what a truly unique experience it is. Enjoy!
- 1 Brie round (13 oz)
- 1/2 cup Pancetta Italian Bacon
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon (to taste)
- Cut brie round in half or fourths. Drizzle with honey.
- Bake in oven on 350 degrees for up to 10 minutes. Until brie is soft, but not oozing out.
- Brown bacon on stove top until fat is rendered, and bacon is slightly crisp.
- Remove brie from oven, sprinkle bacon and pomegranate arils on top of warm Brie round.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Enjoy with crackers, fresh breads....whatever you want!