Nothing says the holidays like Red Velvet anything!!!Â This is a simple, delicious and festive recipe for red velvet waffles.Â You’ll be in love and so will your family.
P.S. They’re also really great for Valentine’s Day!
- 2 cups A.P. flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 ozs red food coloring
- 2 eggs
- Combine dry ingredients set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients set aside.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Combine until slightly lumpy. Not perfectly smooth.
- Cook in waffle iron according to manufacturers instructions.
- When done cooking, remove and enjoy.
- Syrup and/or cream cheese glaze are optional.